top of page
  • Is training really from home?
    Yes, you can complete our online training from the comforts of your home and once you are complete, you will have all the knowledge necessary to begin earning money as a freight broker and dispatcher.
  • Why do you need 2 forms of ID and which are acceptable?
    We need two forms of ID to verify your ID, your authorization to work in the USA, and to complete background checks. Chronicle agents conduct sales agreements so we want to protect the interests of everyone involved, including you. Acceptable forms of ID include the following: Driver's License Passport Social Security Card Permanent Resident Card H1 Visa
  • Are agents able to broker vehicles?
    Yes! We do not train on Central Dispatch but if you are interested in moving cars, especially competitively, this is where you will be able to do it. The rates for vehicles differ than that of flatbed freight so you may want to check the lanes on the central dispatch load board to decide what quotes you want to place. .
  • What is an FAQ section?
    An FAQ section can be used to quickly answer common questions about you or your business, such as “Where do you ship to?”, “What are your opening hours?” or “How can I book a service?” It’s a great way to help people navigate your site and can even boost your site’s SEO.
  • Which 2 forms of ID are acceptable
    For proof of ID you may submit either one document from List A or 2 documents, 1 from List B and 1 from List C Only 1 Document or 1 document & 1 Document
bottom of page